Monday, 28 February 2011

en Fleur

My fellow bloggers and friends I must appologise for being a less punctual blogger this month; It's been a bit hectic lately, hence the less frequent posts. However, I want to thank all of you for your kind comments and loyalty.

Now, I 've just received a link on my mail, and honestly I have to post it. This video is all about the amazing Parisian themed illustrations of Antoinette Fleur. I simply adore the fluent, flowing lines of her drawings. Her work is sweet, garden fresh, honest and polite. It carries the graciousness and decorum of the french lady, as well as the agreeableness and openness to life of the ever so wordly flâneur .
A hymn to Paris and its sites, Antoinette's works can surely make one see la vie en rose; oh I LOVE THIS GAL !

View her work at


11 comments:

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Υπέροχα τα έργα και η μουσική επένδυση στο βίντεο τέλεια!
Παριζιάνικος αέρας..
Καλή εβδομάδα!!

Little Pink Rain Boots said...

Oh great artist, thank you for posting I love her work. I always look forward to reading your blog.

-Julie (littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com)

ΟΜΕΡΤΑ said...

Toυλαχιστον οταν ξαναπας στο Παρισι παρε και μενα εστω για λιγο.

Norah said...

wow! love her work xoxo

nadia said...

Πολύ όμορφη η δουλειά της...

little shadow said...

I love love LOVE her stuff, I have a whole folder saved on my computer full of her illustrations.
Cute blog x

Nicole C said...

cool video! lovely art, thanks for sharing

www.lovelyinfluence.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now for a necklace from pure jewelry if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Coralie said...

I like your blog !
If you like French fashion, I invite you to visit mine and tell me what you think :) and to follow if you like, because it means a lot to me !


xx



www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Isadora said...

olá querida é só para dizer que devido ao que tem acontecido ultimamente, decidi criar um novo blog. Depois podes encontra-lo através do meu perfil de utilizador :) bjs

Yen'Ney said...

your blog is so inspiring! :]